Harmony cruise compass western

i am looking for any recent harmony compasses. Doing labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel. I have been looking and can't find anything after January 2017. There was one for July 8 but can't read it. I will be on harmony September 30.

I was on the July 8th Western. I have them at home, but don't have them scanned or on photo.

Please feel free to ask about any scheduling. However, please note that there was a Cruise Director handover on July 8th, so there were some mistakes/differences in the Compass on my sailing.

I do have a couple of questions. Who was your headliner and what night and times were those shows? What night was the second formal night?

Did you happen to see or hear anything about the drink cards where you get 10 drinks for I think around $70.00. And if u did when did they offer it? Thank you!

I do have a couple of questions. Who was your headliner and what night and times were those shows? What night was the second formal night?

Did you happen to see or hear anything about the drink cards where you get 10 drinks for I think around $70.00. And if u did when did they offer it? Thank you!

Nights 2 & 5 are the Formal nights, with the 2nd being "Lobster" night.

You can e-mail them at: web_reservations@rccl.com and inquire about the Headliner, and other entertainers, including Comedian(s), Schooner Bar, and Pub. Likely they won't have info until about 30 days out.

These compasses were extremely difficult to read, some were even blurry...

I'm sure the poster who spent the time and effort to scan and post those would be happy to give you your money back.

Thank you for the link. These are a great help in planning activities for our 9/30 Harmony cruise. Thank you also to the person who posted them. It's great that they included the ones for kids too, for those that need them.

Mary Ann

I'm sure the poster who spent the time and effort to scan and post those would be happy to give you your money back.

oh my, aren't you a snarky one:( I was just commenting that the compasses were difficult to read.

i am looking for any recent harmony compasses. Doing labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel. I have been looking and can't find anything after January 2017. There was one for July 8 but can't read it. I will be on harmony September 30.

Yes, it's unfortunate given the time and effort the poster puts in to scanning and posting them. But the font on the compasses is very small because there is so much information on each page.

Happy cruising!:)

Nights 2 & 5 are the Formal nights, with the 2nd being "Lobster" night.

First time I read your post, I took it to mean night 2 being lobster night.

Now rereading your post I think you mean the 2nd formal night is lobster night.

Can you clarify if it's night 2 or 5 that's lobster night?

Also, why "lobster" with the quotes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time I read your post, I took it to mean night 2 being lobster night.

Now rereading your post I think you mean the 2nd formal night is lobster night.

Can you clarify if it's night 2 or 5 that's lobster night?

Also, why "lobster" with the quotes?

The "free" lobster is usually served on the second formal night, or night 5 in the example above.

The "free" lobster is usually served on the second formal night, or night 5 in the example above.

That's great news!

Now I can reconsider the $30 BOGO specialty dining offer.

Quick ?, why the quotes on free? Are you being facetious bc technically nothing onboard is "free," i.e., it's included in the cruise fare; or is it because they're restrictions/upcharges for lobster in the MDR?

This is going to be my first RCI cruise so trying to figure out all the minutiae and not be surprised once onboard.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have an Cruise Compass for The Harmony for Eastern Caribbean Labadee Haiti, Puerto Rico,and St. Thomas? Please and thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am also interested in seeing those Cruise Compasses. Sailing that itinerary on 12/16.

Thank you! They were just what I needed to help set up my shows and make dinner reservations.

Thank-you both for the kind words. The reason why I take time on my holidays to photo them and post is to help others just like this.

Obviously it was clear enough to do the job for mommao. Have a great cruise and I'm glad I could help.:D

Would anyone know an easy way to print this Western itinerary compass? I appreciate that the poster took the time to scan these and post them, especially including the kid itineraries, and would love to print them out.

Thanks for the appreciation. As for printing them, are you using an iPad? I have an idea. You can save each image as a photo, and then print them. If you want to make it better you could crop some of the photo to only have the document. Hopefully this helps you out.