Escape The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony - family of 6 adults

bam1957

Hi All,

We're thinking about sailing on the Escape out of Manhattan to Bermuda on the May 13-20 2018 sailing. My question is do you think it would be comfortable for me(60), DH(56), DD(33), her husband(32), DS(30) and his girlfriend(25). I have looked at the YouTube video and the second bedroom looks extremely small. It looks like when the couch is converted to the bed it'll be right up against the TV. Does anyone know how that works? Would the suite be too crowed with 6 adults? Thanks in advance for all your opinions.

BAM1957.

I've stayed in that suite with 4, but there is plenty of room for 6. The second bedroom is spacious and I believe the bed is a full or queen. My sister stayed in that bedroom and she has zero complaints. I have a vid on YouTube of the suite also. It's the one that's about 8 minutes long lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've stayed in that suite with 4, but there is plenty of room for 6. The second bedroom is spacious and I believe the bed is a full or queen. My sister stayed in that bedroom and she has zero complaints. I have a vid on YouTube of the suite also. It's the one that's about 8 minutes long lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your reply. I'll search for you YouTube video after work.