Meraviglia + Provence Wine Tour :: Sept. 30, Marseille

thebookishtraveler

Hello fellow cruisers!

My partner and I are going to be sailing on the MSC Meraviglia from Sept. 29 - Oct. 6. On Saturday, Sept. 30, while docked in Marseille, we're hoping to go on a wine tasting tour of the Luberon region with Provence Wine Tours. The tour requires a minimum of four guests, and there are only two of us, so posting here to see if anyone would like to join? The tour can accommodate up to 8 people; full details are below.

Provence Wine Tours is very highly recommended on TripAdvisor. My partner and I are a young gay couple from San Francisco excited for our first visit to the Mediterranean and our first time on MSC!

Saturday 30th September 2017 - Full day wine tour around Luberon

- Departure/return: 9.30am-4pm at the very latest

- Pick up/drop off from your ship at the cruise pier in Marseille - Look for someone holding a 'Provence Wine Tours' sign

- Private visit and tastings to 1 winery in the morning such as Château La Dorgonne

- 1h30 free time to visit and to lunch in the picturesque provencal village of Lourmarin - on your own (lunch not included in the price)

- Private visit and tastings to 1 winery in the afternoon such as Château La Verrerie

- Price: 97€/person on a group tour with a minimum of 4 people

- Prepayment required to confirm the booking

Price includes the visit & tasting fees, english-speaking wine guide, transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan.

Please note there will be other people joining this group tour - little group of 8 persons max in total.

If you're interested in joining us, please contact Gaëtane Thurot - Manager of Provence Wine Tours - at gthurot(at)provencewinetours(dot)com