Need Excursion Recommendations - Carnival Magic

We are travelling on the Carnival Magic in September going to Amber Cove DR, Grand Turk and Nassau. Any recommendations for excursions without a weight limit? My husband is 6'3" and weighs right at 300 pounds, but the excursions that look enjoyable for us (ATVs, zip lines, power snorkel, etc) mostly have a weight limit per person. Since we'll be relaxing during our days at sea, we are looking for a little more adventure in port. We've cruised mostly with our children, but this time will be just us, so we thought this would be our chance to do something fun without the little ones. Thanks!

We are travelling on the Carnival Magic in September going to Amber Cove DR, Grand Turk and Nassau. Any recommendations for excursions without a weight limit? My husband is 6'3" and weighs right at 300 pounds, but the excursions that look enjoyable for us (ATVs, zip lines, power snorkel, etc) mostly have a weight limit per person. Since we'll be relaxing during our days at sea, we are looking for a little more adventure in port. We've cruised mostly with our children, but this time will be just us, so we thought this would be our chance to do something fun without the little ones. Thanks!

You can book privately in all 3 of these places and explain the weight limit and get the "OK." I would NOT do 27 waterfalls in DR - he's gonna hit the bottom depending on the amount of water and I would not feel safe. My DH is 5'8" and 180 and hit bottom every time. I am thinking one of the local companies might be able to assist you with a zip line or ATV to be active.

I would look at one of the recommended beach resorts in Nassau on the ports of call board if you do not want to just walk to Junkanoo beach and hang out. This is not my favorite port but we always get of the ship. None of the ship excursions get really great reviews here for the most part and I think it is because people are expecting Caribbean and Nassau is 1)Bahamas and 2)not the nice part of the Bahamas.

We LOVE Grand Turk and you should be easily able to book a great snorkel or dive adventure here. The island is loaded with spots.

Grand Turk is only 7 miles long but there is a lot right at the pier. The beach is right next to the pier, there is a free form pool with a bridge going over the pool, a Margarettavile, and a Flow Rider. The Flow Rider is surfing on land and is a lot of fun to watch if you don't do it. (I did it 7 times, for free, on RCCL's Freedom and I was 70!)

BUT, when you get off the pier, you'll see most to the left but turn right! A very short walk will take you to an exact replica of the Freedom 7. This is the space ship that took John Glenn around the earth. Remember, he was the 1st to go around the earth for the US. The space ship is so small, it looks like it could fit in your cabin! The Freedom 7 landed in the water off Grand Turk so that is why its there.