fantasy and photo cd burning?

mistory

I've seen this question asked before but I am wondering if they have this ont the Fantasy. I use xd cards and I wanted to know if there is a way they could burn my pictures on cd for me while I'm on the ship. I have 2 128mb and 1 16 mb card. I'm not sure if that will hold enough pictures at 4mp. I also have 3 disposable cameras and one disposable underwater. Does anyone know what the price of developing them onboard is? :confused:

Thanks in advance

I've seen this question asked before but I am wondering if they have this ont the Fantasy. I use xd cards and I wanted to know if there is a way they could burn my pictures on cd for me while I'm on the ship. I have 2 128mb and 1 16 mb card. I'm not sure if that will hold enough pictures at 4mp. I also have 3 disposable cameras and one disposable underwater. Does anyone know what the price of developing them onboard is? :confused:

Thanks in advance

I'm guessing if you take pictures at the highest resalotion you will not have enough space.

Here is a link to a web site that shows how many pics you can put on a card. http://www.card-media.co.uk/memory+info.htm?page=vp2160b

Later,

ScubaJohn02

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/buyersguide/fullbuyersguide.cfm?buyersguideid=41 here is another good site. Scroll down a little to find it.

Archived