Just back from the 11/26 Inspiration....

Jaxgal

Hi! Thanks for the review and all of the good advice! I'll be on the inspiration on the 10th and have a few questions.

Is there a clock in the room? Blowdryer? Shampoo? Soap? Just wondering what all I need to bring.

Are the buffets even worth going to or would you always eat in the dining room? How were the burgers in the Brasserie (sp?) grill? Where did you eat breakfast?

Just don't want to miss out on anything and I would rather not eat any bad food! Thanks for your time!

I'm not Jaxgal, but I was also on the same ship/cruise and could may give you some answers.

Is there a clock in the room?No Blowdryer? NoShampoo? Yes, Dove in a pump. There was also Clairol Herbal Essence Samples in our Sample BasketSoap? Yes, both Dove body wash and bar soapJust wondering what all I need to bring.

Are the buffets even worth going to or would you always eat in the dining room? Buffet was great for breakfast and lunch. There is an omelet station at breakfast that was always good. At lunch the lines seemed shorter outside by the pool on the Lido deck. To the back of the Brassiere on each side are decks that are usually less crowded. It was fun to eat and watch the boat's wake. We never tried the buffet for dinner. The Mexican buffet that was held at 11:30 one night was very good and so was the dancing fun on the Lido deck that night.How were the burgers in the Brasserie grill? Burgers were average, nothing special but definitely edible.Where did you eat breakfast? Twice we ate breakfast in the Mardi Gras dining room and the other 3 was using the buffets. Besides the obvious buffet difference, seating in the Mardi Gras was with other people. We never were allowed to sit alone. They had great eggs benedict.

Just don't want to miss out on anything and I would rather not eat any bad food! Thanks for your time!

Hi Pinkcup: Funny, were on upper deck rm 133 Oceanview room and had NO pumps in the shower/bathroom. We only had samples in the basket provided on the sink. So be sure to bring your own shampoo supply... FYI...there is only 1 outlet in the room at the vanity/desk area. We figured out the one in the bathroom light is a temporary light and will not work when the power to the light is off...so we never used our nighlite (we had the door crack light anyways)

We enjoyed breakfast mostly on the Lido deck...they had fruit, scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, bacon, potato rounds and either french toast or pancakes...along with the wonderful omelets. Lunch we enjoyed the brassiere daily...we did not want to be in the dining room more than once a day. Lunch changed daily....be sure to try the Peanut Thai Eggplant the one day (if you like eggplant and not allergic!) I thought this was one of the best side dishes of my trip!! :D

Have a great time!!

This was my family's first cruise and stayed in suite U90. Had a great time and the kids (13 and 9) had a blast! The staff at camp carnival are awesome...only ate in the dining room twice but everything was very good. My only complaint was the midnight buffet. After a night of drinking it was great to grab a bite to eat but hamburgers and hot dogs EVERY night got old.I got a little worried after that first night that I'd be popping ginger pills like candy but the weather was terrific the rest of the week. Did the stingrays in Cayman and rented wave runners in Costa Maya. Twenty dollar massages on the beach can't be beat!

Archived