Drink questions on Carnival

Does anyone know when you request a coconut water or vitamin water on the Vista if they open it when they give it to you or if they give you the bottle still closed? I am wondering if I can collect some in my cabin to take on shore excursions.

I would also like to know if I can go to the Cucina Del Capitano and just get a glass of wine to go. I like the selection of wines they have and it does not look like some of these wines are available anywhere else.

I'm trying to remember. I think they do open drinks, but can't imagine they would not give it to you unopened if you asked. Can't think of a reason why they wouldn't let you do that.

As far as the wine goes. I never tried it, but they don't have a bar so I am guessing it would be a no.

Good thing about Cruise Critic, if I'm wrong someone will correct me. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Does anyone know when you request a coconut water or vitamin water on the Vista if they open it when they give it to you or if they give you the bottle still closed? I am wondering if I can collect some in my cabin to take on shore excursions.

You can tell them you want it unopened.

I always get Cheers so whenever we walk past the coffee shop on the way back to our room we will get Vitamin Water or another bottled drink and put it in our room fridge and take it with us off the ship. They have never opened them at the coffee shop. I haven't ordered them anywhere else.