Vegetarian options on Oasis of the Seas?

We sailed Oasis in December for an 8 day cruise. My daughter is a vegetarian. There was a vegetarian option on the menu in the MDR each evening. She said a few were very good but most were pretty bleh. Breakfast in the WJ was fine as most breakfast items are already vegetarian. The menus on Oasis didn't seem overly vegetarian friendly. We booked 3 excursions through RC and they did all provide vegetarian options. When I booked the excursions I was reassured that RC excursions provide those options and, at least in our case, this turned out to be accurate.

Just mix and match whatever you want to eat on the dining room menu. i found the servers in the dining room happy to combine entrees and sides to make a full plate. vegetables/rice/potatoes/pasta etc. i know there are different types of vegetarians such as my niece who won't even eat something if it is on the same plate with meat. so it is a personal preference how much or how little is available. the vegetarian option each night is mostly acceptable and tasty. some nights better than others but you can always make it work, especially if you add a salad. :D

Thank you so much for these great ideas. I looked at the menus posted in the review. May of the vegetarian options for entrees and starters include mushrooms, or blue cheese which she can't eat. I think talking to the head waiter may be a good idea. She has some other food allergies as well.

We were on the Oasis in 2014 and vegetarian options were limited and disappointing. I guess they feel vegetarians are happy with salad options, most meatless sandwiches had soggy lettuce and just unappetizing even soup selections were limited. We'll be on Oasis Aug 20, specifically for the eclipse cruise, I'm hoping that they've improved. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news