Size of sea pass cards

Just wondering what size the sea pass cards are. Hoping they are the same size as a credit card as I have a lanyard with a plastic credit card holder attached that is on a stretchy cord (I know the lanyard fashion police will arrest me)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just wondering what size the sea pass cards are. Hoping they are the same size as a credit card as I have a lanyard with a plastic credit card holder attached that is on a stretchy cord (I know the lanyard fashion police will arrest me)

Yep, they are a CR80 card or the same size as a credit card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, same size as credit cards. Lanyards are a pain in the neck (pun intended). I usually carry a pocket pouch which holds my seapass and some cash for tips. I also use it to add a credit card and driver's license when going ashore - very convenient and handy.

I once saw a "lanyard" person with a couple of $100.00 bills in it along with gold colored credit card and of course the sea pass card. They were in port.

The only problem with lanyard is that people forget that they have them and are flashing their money.

Credit card size.

I always carry a P&O cruise card pouch which were made for the purpose of holding your cruise card.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app