Funchal Christmas Cruise

Xmascruise

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else here was booked on the Funchal that was to leave Fremantle on 17th December? It has been cancelled due to breaking down in Eygpt.

We have been offered a couple of alternatives. Now fly to Sydney to Singapore 23 Dec & pick up Cruise there. The other choice was Fly Columbo 24 Dec & pick up the cruise from there. I do not think we will get our first choice because the plane is supposed to be booked.

I understand no one can help a engine malfuntion & this will be causing the Cruise company a real headache. They have to cancel the New Years Eve Cruise to. I really did not want to spend Christmas Eve & Christmas in a hotel in Columbo. There is not a lot we can do.

The only thing I did say to RAC travel was that I did not want to be put in a cabin that was not as good as we had chosen. This was all faxed through to Funchal.

Is there anyone else booked on this Cruise? It is our first big Cruise & we are really looking forward to it. Love to hear from other's.

Thank you.

Xmascruise

Archived