Cruise Documents Ready email

I received an email yesterday saying our cruise docs were available. I followed the link in the email to log in, and got to the page where they should be and found they were listed as not yet available. I gave it another day, checked this morning, and they still aren't there. I'm not actually concerned about printing these now as it looks like passport numbers are required on my part and I do not yet have our new ones in hand. We are 48 days out now. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, others have reported receiving erroneous emails from Royal.

If your documents are not ready by the 30-day mark, I'd call Royal. One of the things that can delay the docs is having booked a flight through Air2Sea.

I received an email yesterday saying our cruise docs were available. I followed the link in the email to log in, and got to the page where they should be and found they were listed as not yet available. I gave it another day, checked this morning, and they still aren't there. I'm not actually concerned about printing these now as it looks like passport numbers are required on my part and I do not yet have our new ones in hand. We are 48 days out now. Has anyone else had this problem?

Docs are normally available about 50 days out. If you haven't finished the information for your setsail pass (passport numbers ) this will delay your edocs. Once you have your passport numbers you should be able to get the edocs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app