Motion Sickness Help

momrek06

:eek: I have heard a little bit about the RELIEF BAND EXPLORER:confused: Has anyone out there tried it:confused: ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated. We are traveling to the Western Caribbean in Jan as first time crusiers:D I am so excited but also nervous as I suffer every time I fly anywhere:( Please post me back. Momrek06

Hi Momrek,

yes I have tried the ReliefBand and it did not work for me or my wife on our cruise to Hawaii. In spite that we wore the electronic device and had them on the highest setting that we could tolerate.......we still got sea sick and wife had to be treated in the medical facility. There are many people that are very happy with this device and it works for them well. When I did the purchase of the ReliefBands (Explorer), I based that on the opinion of most posters who had good 'luck' with this device. I really wish it did work for us. Please look at some of the other posts and threads that are very recent and are dealing with the same subject.

Wes

:eek: I have heard a little bit about the RELIEF BAND EXPLORER:confused: Has anyone out there tried it:confused: ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated. We are traveling to the Western Caribbean in Jan as first time crusiers:D I am so excited but also nervous as I suffer every time I fly anywhere:( Please post me back. Momrek06

I guess I'm lucky because the Relief Band definitely works for me and for anyone that I've lent it to.

Archived