Why no email addresses listed on ncl.com?

Knighton

Why aren't there any email addresses listed on the ncl site under contact us? I don't want to call them. I just have a simple non urgent question and don't want to wait on hold for an age to get it answered by someone that I can't understand or doesn't understand me. Most of the other cruise lines have emails listed under contact us.

It's interesting that you're worried about long wait times on the phone and that you have problems understanding NCL's call center folks. Doesn't resonate with my experience but I don't call more 10 times/year or so.

I just generally hate calling call centers because lots of them are farmed out to other countries where those answering have thickly accented hard to understand English.

PCCs and/or TAs are trained to answer questions for their clients. It costs nothing to use them or even ask a question. Just give yours a quick call, or send him/her an email. Easy-peasy.

I just generally hate calling call centers because lots of them are farmed out to other countries where those answering have thickly accented hard to understand English.

You are correct in many cases.

I must say that in my calls to cruise lines 1-800 numbers, I have always spoken to people within the US. Sometimes the accents are thick but they are Southern accents :)