Where to purchase specialty dining package on the breakaway?

2kruzers

We have on board credit we want to use to purchase an additional 3 nights of specialty dining on the breakaway. Once we board, where do we go to do this? Also, since the online system would only allow me to make dining reservations for 4 instead of 3, what is the easiest way to change the number in our party? Finally, the obc is a combo of credit from NCL and our travel agent (who said it might not show up on our account until day 2) so will our on board account then be adjusted? Thanks in advance.

We have on board credit we want to use to purchase an additional 3 nights of specialty dining on the breakaway. Once we board, where do we go to do this? Also, since the online system would only allow me to make dining reservations for 4 instead of 3, what is the easiest way to change the number in our party? Finally, the obc is a combo of credit from NCL and our travel agent (who said it might not show up on our account until day 2) so will our on board account then be adjusted? Thanks in advance.

You can do this at Guest Services as soon as you board...i have always reserved 4 for a party of 3 and that is fine- it just means you will get a table for 4. There are no 3 person tables that I know of! :)

You can make reservations online, but it will not use your onboard credit. You can make whatever size reservation you want, they only swipe one card per cabin.

As soon as you board, you are going to be bombarded by food and beverage (and spa) staff trying to sell you packages. Do NOT worry about finding someone. haha. You're going to make some employee's day!

It doesn't matter when your onboard credit shows up. You will have to use a credit card to set up your account, but then everything is pooled and your card is finally charged with any balance at the end of the cruise.

So, if you buy the dining package on day 1, your account will show that purchase, but when your OBC hits the account a few days later the balance you owe will reduce, and your credit card will be charged for the difference (if any).

You can buy your additional nights anytime before you need them. The dining desk is next to Guest Services. You can also go to any hostess at a specialty restaurant podium.

Your on board account is like your credit card account. You add debits over the cruise. You get credits throughout the cruise. At the end, you pay the balance.