Sea Turtle and Shipwreck??? Which Shipwreck is this?

Ruth

Anyone know which shipwreck this is. Would love to do this tour...Any suggestions on which tour company does this tour....

I did a trip on the HeatWave catamaran which was wonderful. I do not remember the name of the wreck we visited. It was a great trip, included a very good lunch buffet and a nice offering of banana bread and other goodies in the morning as we set sail. And of course the turtles were amazing. I highly recommend it. I have done the same itinerary on a couple other boats and they were all great. I do this trip every time I'm in Barbados as I love it so.

When you are researching tours be sure to find out if the prices listed are Barbados Dollars or US Dollars. Some people get severe sticker shock not realizing there is a currency difference. If it's BDS divide by 2 to get USD.

Gail

Check out the Silver Moon; they go to the turtles and a shipwreck. There are a couple of threads on this board about that excursion. We have gone with the overwhelming recommendations and are booked with them in April.

Archived