Murphy style beds

nikblondiew

where did you get that information on murphy style beds? Never heard them reffered to as that...(but that is what they are called00

the king-- is not a true king but two beds pushed together.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/87144937/87144937bJHbiN

you will have a pull down bed that comes down out of the wall. Put away during the day. and a sofa that converts to a bed. (the back comes off making it wider.

We are staying on the Conquest, Spa Deck cabin 1115. There is a king size bed in there and two murphy style beds.
Who told you *THAT*? :confused:

There's a twin/king, a convertible sofa, and one upper berth.

the beds on the floor will be next to each other- youonly get one pull down bed and the other is the sofa bed. I included a photo of our cabin above-- did you see it?

these cabins are for 4 people-- are there only tow of youin the cabin?

• 2 weeks later...

Nik:

First time on Carnival will be with you, but we have a group that is travelling 4 to a cabin, and my understanding is the two beds are twins pushed together and the other two are almost like a bunk bed kind of thing. The bottom is the sofa during the day, and the upper berth comes down out of the wall above that.

If you are two couples - one of you will be sleeping in King Luxury and the other will be in the bunk beds (you are really near each other...does that help????) I know probably not. The other hope is that you are really petite and maybe you can fit two to the twin. I think it is supposed to be a regular twin when you take the back pillows off the sofa.

Hopefully you can arrange to switch off who sleeps in the upper and lower berth and who sleeps in the king, so you can spend a few nights next to your hubby.

Bring a bungy cord for the cabin door and a magnet to fool the sensor, and you can go to sleep imagining you are sleeping in a hammock at the beach listening to the waves hit the ship. Maybe that will help take some of the sting out!

I can't wait til we sail!!!!!!!! Have you started packing yet?????

Archived