Uber at Cape Canaveral

AIRBUSDRIVER

How easy is it to get Uber or a taxi in Port Canaveral after getting off the Epic? We are cutting it close with our flight out of Orlando but if we get off at 8am and can get Uber or a cab by 8:30 we will be fine. Looking at early flight as its Direct to our home, as opposed to leaving in the afternoon and not getting home til next day with layovers.

Thanks

Cabs are lined up, BUT, it's going to be a high cost to MCO. I take Coco Beach Shuttle, which for my April Magic cruise started at 7:30a. BUT I did walk off and was first off the ship as Diamond. I did make a 9:30a flight but, was flying standby with reservations not be an issue.

Another significant issue is security. There are always lines, expect waits.

what time is your flight?

Cabs are lined up, BUT, it's going to be a high cost to MCO. I take Coco Beach Shuttle, which for my April Magic cruise started at 7:30a. BUT I did walk off and was first off the ship as Diamond. I did make a 9:30a flight but, was flying standby with reservations not be an issue.

Another significant issue is security. There are always lines, expect waits.

what time is your flight?

Flight leaves at 11:25am. I figured we could check in on my phone on the way their and we are only bringing carry-ons so no need to check luggage..

How easy is it to get Uber or a taxi in Port Canaveral after getting off the Epic? We are cutting it close with our flight out of Orlando but if we get off at 8am and can get Uber or a cab by 8:30 we will be fine. Looking at early flight as its Direct to our home, as opposed to leaving in the afternoon and not getting home til next day with layovers.

Based on our experience, Uber arrives in 10 minutes after confirmation. Max is 15 minutes. Suggest you do the reservation before coming put of terminal.