Umbrellas We

Not every cabin, but there seem to be ones in the suites, along with binoculars.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

have never seen either in any of the suites we have been in. . I hear they MIGHT provide binoculars for Alaskan Itineraries in suites.

During raining weather, I've always seen "buckets" of umbrellas at the entrance/exit to outdoor areas on Liberty, IOS, Oasis, Freedom and Allure. We would pick up the umbrellas on our way out the door and deposit it inside the door. I've also had umbrellas in all of the suites we've been in so far (OS). BUT, we also pack our own "Dollar Store" umbrellas in our carry-on's whenever we travel and sometimes even the cheesy plastic parka's.

have never seen either in any of the suites we have been in. . I hear they MIGHT provide binoculars for Alaskan Itineraries in suites.

We got off Allure on August 6, and had both an umbrella and binoculars in our crown loft suite, as did our neighbors on both sides, because I asked thinking the past travelers left them behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums