What is the Haven? - New to NCL

chloe45

Sorry, but do you mean you did not get the beer, but did get the water, soda, and "hard" liquor. We were looking at the top suite, and we're hoping to get a better idea of the real cost (including liquor, water, etc.). From what I've been reading on these boards, things like bottled water, cappucino, premium coffee, and the like are not included in the BEV PACKAGE. And they add on the gratuity to the 'free' package.

On the Breakaway the top suites (DOS) get unlimited water (still and sparkling), sodas, drink mixers (club soda and tonic water), and 3 bottles of booze (plus champagne rather than the sparkling wine that is given to the other suites -- I'm not sure but I think the Owner's Suites get this upgrade as well). The list that the concierge sends out is floating around here, but the booze options are just hard booze and wine, none of them are anything but well offerings at most bars. There is also a decent selection of sodas on the list as well.

I have heard stories about people trying to exchange something for something else with their Butler onboard (like swapping out the Champagne for wine or upgrading a bottle). I understand that has had mixed results.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just looked at the Haven video. The pool and sun lounger area is hidden in the depths behind high walls. Does it actually get any sun?

The retractable glass roof goes the entire length of the courtyard. I never noticed any restriction in sunlight when I was in the courtyard. Loved breakfast in the courtyard and at 8 am -- the light was pouring in. Perhaps there is a little loss first thing in the morning and maybe a little before sunset, but I honestly never felt any restriction when I was in the courtyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums