Transportation from Copenhagen Airport to Scandinavia Copenhagen

lrockwitt

What is the best and inexpensive way to get from the Copenhagen Airport to Hotel Scandic Copenhagen?

We are staying at Scandic Copenhagen and then cruising out a couple days later.

Anyone stayed at Scandic Copenhagen and then taken transportation to cruise ship? Did not reserve transfers through Princess?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The train from the airport to the main station (Kobenhavn H) is inexpensive (and included in the Copenhagen Card if you're getting one) and from there it's an easy three to four block walk to the hotel (easy to do with rolling suitcases - we did it last year). The Scandic Copenhagen is one of the hotels Princess uses. Last year, we were able to buy Princess transfers from the Princess hospitality desk at the hotel. I think it was USD 25 per person including at the room luggage pick-up (meaning leave them outside the room, see them next at your stateroom). As I recall, we were on the 12:15 bus and were on the ship before 1:00.

The train from the airport to the main station (Kobenhavn H) is inexpensive (and included in the Copenhagen Card if you're getting one) and from there it's an easy three to four block walk to the hotel (easy to do with rolling suitcases - we did it last year). The Scandic Copenhagen is one of the hotels Princess uses. Last year, we were able to buy Princess transfers from the Princess hospitality desk at the hotel. I think it was USD 25 per person including at the room luggage pick-up (meaning leave them outside the room, see them next at your stateroom). As I recall, we were on the 12:15 bus and were on the ship before 1:00.

We did this with two suitcases each. No issues (minus the uneven sidewalks for rolling suitcases).

We did not get transfers to the ship from the hotel. Will there be a representative from princess to see if we can get on the bus? Anyone tried this?

As I said just a few posts ago, "The Scandic Copenhagen is one of the hotels Princess uses. Last year, we were able to buy Princess transfers from the Princess hospitality desk at the hotel. I think it was USD 25 per person including at the room luggage pick-up (meaning leave them outside the room, see them next at your stateroom). As I recall, we were on the 12:15 bus and were on the ship before 1:00"

Which train number do we need to get to Scandic Copenhagen and what is the stop where we get off?

We are not familiar with the train and want to use this transportation to hotel.

Which train number do we need to get to Scandic Copenhagen and what is the stop where we get off?

We are not familiar with the train and want to use this transportation to hotel.

There's no number that I know of - just make sure you're on the platform going to Copenhagen (the other direction is to Malmo, Sweden). You want the railroad, not the Metro (subway).

Take it to Kobenhavn H (Copenhagen Central). It's the main station with many tracks - hard to miss and under the station building so if you're at an open air station or just a single platform station, that's not it. And if you're not sure, ask. Even though Danish is the official language, many Danes speak English as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk