small ship (36-40) along Dalmatian coast?

We are ready to book a great Split-Dubrovnik cruise on the Mama Marija, new in 2018 holding 36 passengers. http://www.adventure-life.com/croatia/cruises/12365/split-to-dubrovnik

It looks like both Adventure Life and Unforgettable Croatia offer this option.

I can't find independent info on either companies or other similar small ships such as Captain Bota, Apolon, Callisto or Infinity.

Does anyone have experience with either company or these ships? Thanks much!

• 9 months later...

Try looking into Katarina Lines. Many different boats and itineraries to check out leaving from different ports, not always their home base in Opatija. Some boats more modern styled than others that are more like trawlers - handle the number of cruisers you are looking at. Many reviews about these people on TA etc. Easy to use website and english speaking on phone. We only joined in a shore excursion they were sponsoring in one port we visited along the coast.

I’d definitely agree about Katerina Lines. We did a cruise with them from Split going to Dubrovnik, Hvar & Korkula as well as a couple of other ‘village’ ports. It was brilliant. We sailed for most of the day, but stopped at least once a day, sometimes twice, anchoring in a sheltered bay so we could have a swim off the back. The cruise was half-board - breakfast and lunch - then we docked in a town or village so we could go ashore & have dinner ashore. They offer various levels of cruise - ours was ‘De Luxe’. The ship was lovely, very nice cabins & bathroom. We also had an English speaking guide with us on the ship, and had tours by local guides in the main towns. One of my best ever holidays.

Sent from my iPad using Forums