You too can be a Hound!!!! :) $100 down per person, one last chance!!

PammyHound

Okay, bear with me while I shamelessly plug this one of a kind Official Cruise Critic Group cruise! By now I know you've heard of the Royal Hounds... but did you know we're sailing on the 9/17/2005 Caribbean Princess??

We had over 70 people sign up for this cruise during our first promotional week back in May. And since there were SOOO many more people that wanted to book, Princess has graciously offered us one LAST chance to get in on the reduced deposit rates!!!

Book during June 21st-25th for only $100 down per person!!! This includes singles, triples and quad cabins. Not only can you lock in these amazing prices but you can select the cabin you want OR do a guarantee!

Here's a tip though... I'm sure that week, especially Monday, is going to be insanely busy at Crucon. I don't see why you can't call Kevin this week and give him all your info and ask him to book you during the promotional week! You can email him if you wish too, just email me to get his email address!

Keep in mind, once you put your $100 down, no more payments are due until NEXT June! All deposits are fully refundable should life get in the way and you need to cancel prior to final payments next June. I fully expect this sailing to sell out as our Mariner sailing this year did! Don't be left standing on the pier!!!

SEE THE LINKS BEFORE FOR PRICING! I dare ya to look! icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

GROUP BOARD FOR ROYAL HOUNDS ON CARIBBEAN PRINCESS 9/17/05

PRICING & BOOKING INFO FOR CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

Group board for the Royal Hounds 9/19/04

For pricing and booking info click:Royal Hounds

Miracle 2/13/05, Royal Hounds 9/19/04, Conquestadors 1/11/04,

Glory Hounds 9/13/03, Triumph 1/03, Fascination 5/02

royalsmallwide.gif

licenseplate.jpg

Okay...62 people have read this thread! Woo Hoo!! I've gotten SOO many emails tonight from people asking for information! This is gonna be a ROCKIN' cruise! Come on, you know you wanna come with, don't be affraid, we don't bite (hardicon_wink.gif) hee hee

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

licenseplate.jpg

FYI...this is an Official Cruise Critic group cruise so it is ok for this cruise to be promoted on the boards.

Kristi - Atom.gif

hounds3.gif

Miracle.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

The Royal Hounds actually started as the Glory Hounds. But before that we were offically Conquestadors. Here is the story:

There were a lot of Cruise Critic members on the Carnival board who thought it would be fun to cruise together. So, they booked the Conquest group cruise (Conquestadors) a year ahead of time. We became friends through weekly (and sometimes daily) chats. Well, we decided a year was too long to wait to finally meet up so we booked the Glory and named ourselves the Glory Hounds. The Glory cruise was a huge success and lifelong friendships were born. We knew we had another cruise coming up but that wasn't good enough so we decided to expand our horizons and booked RCI's Mariner of the Seas. We then changed our name to the Royal Hounds. That cruise is in September of this year. Our numbers on the second cruise grew and grew!

Now we've decided to expand even further. On the Conquest we were next to a Princess ship in Cozumel and thought it was just beautiful. So for our next Hounds cruse we booked the Caribbean Princess.

Make sense?

Kristi - Atom.gif

hounds3.gif

Miracle.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

If you look up Royal Hounds in the Websters dictionary, this is what it says:

ROYAL HOUNDS: Fun-loving people who are addicted to cruising and enjoy cruising with other fun-loving people who are addicted to cruising!

The name has just evolved a bit. We sailed the Carnival Glory last year and dubbed ourselves "Glory Hounds". When we switched to Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas for this years cruise we took on Royal Hounds. None of the guys wanted to be Princess Hounds so we just kept the Royal part since a Princess is technically Royalty!icon_smile.gif hee hee

Hope this answers your question! So if you're a fun-loving person who is addicted to cruising you may be a Hound and you don't even know it! icon_smile.gif

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

licenseplate.jpg

LOL Kristi! You're explanation was much better than mine! hee hee I guess I should've read all my emails before posting! Thanks for such a wonderful explanation, I think I'll keep a copy of it to post in the future as I've been asked that question about a 1000 times now.

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

licenseplate.jpg

Update, almost 100 people now booked for this group cruise! icon_smile.gif Woo hooo!!!

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

licenseplate.jpg

Pammy-I will look forward to seeing the MARINER OF THE SEAS in port with the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS in St.Thomas and St. Maarten this coming Sept.2004.Disregard my allusions that you are on a different ship altogether--What ship are you leaving Cape Canaveral on, on Sept.19th, 2004? We'll get together yet,ha ha. I hope we can meet in St. Maarten, at least. Lynne

Lynwar, we'll be in St. Thomas abord the Mariner on Wed, Sept 22nd. Is that the same day you're going to be there too??

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

licenseplate.jpg

Pammy-I'm afraid that we'll be in St.Thomas on Tuesday and St. Maarten on Wed.I'm looking at the Princess 2004-2005 Cruise Book.After I got off the Board last night I discovered that I was looking at the Glory's itinerary.I apologize for confusing us-I've been looking at so many schedules lately. I'm disappointed about missing you.It would have been great to have done the Godfrey tour with all of you.I feel as if I've really been "dumb" the last couple of days with these Ships but finally have it in my brain that you were on the Glory last year, Mariner of the Seas this year and Caribbean Princess next year.My problem came in looking up ships that would be in port with us-and Hubby was checking Sept.18 sailings instead of the 19th. Anyway, I hope our paths do cross someday. I do have one question--is there only the St. Maarten Pier where we dock? Our rental car will be there and Trevor wants to make sure that's the only place the Ship docks. Thanks for your patience with me. Lynne

LOL Lynne! No problems, I can hardly keep my cruises straight too! icon_smile.gif

This will be my first Eastern intinerary so I can't answer your question about St. Maarten, sorry!

Maybe you and hubby should sign up with our group to sail the CP next fall so we can definately be in port on the same days! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

licenseplate.jpg

It would be great to cruise with your group next year. However,we generally don't go to the same places two years in a row, and every year Trevor says we're going to skip a year, but he's the first one back into the cruise sites when we return. But, never say never! We might try a Panama Canal next time, and he really like to take a repositioning cruise,too.However, I'd have to give him a few extra "Koolaids" and get him on a plane first! Lynne

Archived