Cruise Next?

ctnurse

I checked for you and found this:

To cancel a reservation made with a CruiseNext Deposit, submit your request in accordance with Norwegian Cruise Line cancellation policies and procedures. The CruiseNext Deposit will be re-issued minus any cancellation fees, and will retain its original expiration date. If you cancel a reservation made with a CruiseNext Deposit after its expiration date, it will be forfeited. Once a CruiseNext Deposit is applied to a reservation, it is subject to the same cancellation policy, rules and regulations as any other deposit.

What happens to a cruise next certificate if you cancel your cruise? Are you able to get it back to use again? Or is it lost forever?

I'll add to the previous response that I've done this i.e. reserved a cruise with a cruise next certificate and then cancelled and it wasn't an issue. This was well in advance of full payment being due, I just used the certificate on a different cruise.

For someone who likes NCL and cruising, I think the certificates are a great deal. Just my humble opinion of course. :cool: