Eclipse - Qsine on a chic night ????

Chez2

We have done Qsine before & can not wait to go again. Would it be busy on a chic night, or is it the same through out the cruise.

We were on the first cruise out of the uk on the Eclipse, it was very busy because it was a brand new experience. Is that still the case now.

I read on cc that sometimes if they are not busy they offer discounts.

:;-)

On our Eclipse cruise in May Q'sine seemed less busy than the other speciality restaurants....Murano's was very busy. Some nights fully booked from quite early in the cruise.

I think the novelty has worn off for many guests and if they are going to pay for a speciality they prefer the views from Tuscan or the food quality in Murano's...

There are usually discounts first night and if you are flexible on day/time of dining you should be able to negotiate other nights too including chic night. Speak to someone as you board and see what they offer...if you are not happy try again a few days later.

We usually dine in Q'sine once per cruise....Next cruise I am going to be more assertive about the order of food selected....We seemed to receive quite a lot of stodgy food first and by the time we got to some of the tastier options I was already full!

Have a great cruise!