Looking for info on the kids club on the Escape

pugsammy

My grandson who is 5, will be sailing with us this year and I'm looking for anything you can give me on this topic! it is possible that he won't go at all, but if he does, i'd like to be prepared on how it all works.

For instance, do I have to sign him up as soon as we get on board...or is it a "sign in" when he goes. do you have tor reserve a spot?

Don't know how these work.....

Thanks!

Edited by pugsammy

You don't have to "sign him up" right when you get there however when you are exploring around the ship I would encourage you to stop in with him and have a look - I haven't been on the escape YET (we will be on Saturday :)) but have been on other NCL ships and the kids and teen clubs are pretty cool...once he sees it he probably will want to spend some time there which will give you some adult time to enjoy as well.

And "sign up" only takes a minute or two - it is very effiecient so unless your timing is just really unlucky and it is packed you might as well do it right then when checking it out.

You don't need to reserve a spot during normal hours on sea days - but I am not sure about the late night programs or times when in port.

Edited by enarkis

The day you board they have registration and will give you a schedule for the week. Have him go the 1st night because they do fun ice breakers and he will make friends the first night the easiest. He is in an age group where you or another adult in your party will have to sign him in and out. You present his room key when you do this. They do close for lunch and dinner, so you will at least see him for meals :)