Valencia on a Sunday

Momma Mojito

We will be on the Royal Princess for the TA cruise in October. After doing research on what would be interesting for us to see I realized that we would be there on Sunday and most of the places will be closed or either only open for a short amount of time. Lladro Museum and the Mercado de Colon Market plus having a paella dinner. Any ideas on where I could purchase Lladro in Valencia? I have looked into the Hop on Hop off Bus and right now am considering it. Also, another of my choices was to go to the beach because I read that there was a restaurant there that was open and served paella. Would it be easy to get there from the ship? Our time there will be from 7a.m. till 5 p.m.

Port is not too far from Aqua mall which is open on Sunday. It has El Corte Ingles which open Sundays from noon. This area is home to famous architecture like Oceanarium and City of Arts. Fallas museum is open 10-2 has winner from previous parades.

Beach is not far can try Panorama rest near marina.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We will be on the Royal Princess for the TA cruise in October. After doing research on what would be interesting for us to see I realized that we would be there on Sunday and most of the places will be closed or either only open for a short amount of time. Lladro Museum and the Mercado de Colon Market plus having a paella dinner. Any ideas on where I could purchase Lladro in Valencia? I have looked into the Hop on Hop off Bus and right now am considering it. Also, another of my choices was to go to the beach because I read that there was a restaurant there that was open and served paella. Would it be easy to get there from the ship? Our time there will be from 7a.m. till 5 p.m.

Thanks for your suggestions