Radisson at the Port

cruisertobe032007

I'm curious to know also, we will be there in about two weeks!

I believe I read on another thread that there is a store nearby. It is very close to the port, and you can see Terminal 10 from the hotel, although a new hotel is under construction and is blocking the view.

Very close to port although on embarkation day traffic can be bad.. a taxi back to the hotel when we disembarked (didn't want to wait for shuttle) was only $6... There's convenience store and fast food in walking distance. Hotel has great pool area, bar, and nice buffet at least on Sat. nights. I know there are more stores further toward Cocoa Beach but can't recall if in walking distance.

Parking area for those leaving cars is secure.. by the "convention building".. my car survived out in Hurr. Jeanne last year with nary a scratch (no, we did not know hurricane was coming when I left it sitting out:rolleyes: )

You might want to check and see if there is a pre cruise wedding reception at the hotel. We stayed at this hotel last year and they had a huge reception booked which took the hotel restaurant out of public use, and the shuttles were a mess the next day due to the wedding party getting priority use of the shuttles. Also felt the morning buffet was overpriced, and also found out that some with the cruise package were offered the deal of free breakfast, others not offered the same thing.

Jim

Archived