southbound from 2nd sep to 9th sep. need ideas for excursions

crazyjutt

Hello,

I booked this cruise last minute and flying to anchorage next friday. here is my itinerary. what kind of excursion can i book at ports? I like more adventure excursions. also, i am taking train from anchorage to whittier which reaches at 12pm. is there something to do in whittier before the ship sails? are there any websites to refer to see the excursions ?

Date Port Duration

Sep 02, 2017 Anchorage (whittier), Alaska Depart 8:30pm

Sep 03, 2017 Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (scenic Cruising) Arrive 3:00pm Depart 8:00pm

Sep 04, 2017 Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (scenic Cruising) Arrive 9:15am Depart 7:30pm

Sep 05, 2017 Skagway, Alaska Arrive 5:30am Depart 8:30pm

Sep 06, 2017 Juneau, Alaska Arrive 6:30am Depart 4:00pm

Sep 07, 2017 Ketchikan, Alaska Arrive 9:30am Depart 5:45pm

Sep 08, 2017 At Sea

Sep 09, 2017 Vancouver, British Columbia Arrive 7:30am

There are hundreds of tours to choose from. YOU need to take a read of your shore excursion list and determine, what's of interest to you? Make a list then further narrow down the options. You have time to do this now. :) I was able to arrange all my touring with only one day, so you can too with a week. :)

I will be getting off the ship (Coral Princess?) the day you are boarding. Our ability to book shore excursions through cruise personaliser have now closed, as it is within 5 days before sailing. I would go through what they offer and book soon before they close online bookings - you can always cancel them when you board. Same applies for specialty restaurants and other online reservations. Enjoy :)