Turning Diamond on cruise

Pisgah

We turn Go from Platinum to Diamond on a future cruise. Are there any perks other than unlimited washing? Just wondering?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would assume that is a boat load of sea days to get to that level in perk program... ( sounds like a high level in-Program).. you don't know what benefits come with that ??

I travel a bunch for work and have 768 mikes to go for Premier 1K on united , I and most people know who fly often know every single benefit and when achieved

I would assume that is a boat load of sea days to get to that level in perk program... ( sounds like a high level in-Program).. you don't know what benefits come with that ??

I travel a bunch for work and have 768 mikes to go for Premier 1K on united , I and most people know who fly often know every single benefit and when achieved

Your response is not appreciated! FYI We don't cruise for the perks we just enjoy cruising. That's why I asked the question. If you don't know the answer don't respond. Just my opinion on your response.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Actually, there are quite a few unique benefits, but to me, the best one is the "Diamond Get Together" with the Captain, and the senior officers. Lots of fun, and great snacks, and free drinks.

Congrats on your reaching the "Diamond" level, and I hope to see you on board one of these days.

"SKY"

Actually, there are quite a few unique benefits, but to me, the best one is the "Diamond Get Together" with the Captain, and the senior officers. Lots of fun, and great snacks, and free drinks.

Congrats on your reaching the "Diamond" level, and I hope to see you on board one of these days.

"SKY"

We enjoy the get together but half the time we have had tea on the bridge with the captain. It is a nice activity to wander around the bridge and talk to the crew.

Congrats on your reaching the "Diamond" level, and I hope to see you on board one of these days

"SKY"

We enjoy the get together but half the time we have had tea on the bridge with the captain. It is a nice activity to wander around the bridge and talk to the crew.

The get together with the Captain and fellow Diamond members is always one of the highlights of our cruises. A few times we were the only Diamonds on board' date=' and were invited to brunch or dinner with the captain. Smaller groups of Diamonds usually get a cocktail party. On our recent Pride repo Journeys cruise there were 152 other Diamonds aboard and we were given a galley tour and luncheon. Good times!!! :cool:[/color']

One of the best perks is the Diamond Desk - they get things fixed if anything goes wrong. I was on the Pride Journeys cruises with Jamman - he hosted a Diamond lunch in a chef's hat.

I understand that since the Costa Concordia disaster we no longer have Diamond events on the bridge. Now there is very controlled access thereto. The captain of the Concordia was distracted as he was entertaining young women when the ship hit the rocks...:loudcry: