Quasi-live Harmony review/ Q&A August 26th.

Well, I booked this cruise 556 days ago. During that time, I've changed my cabin 3 times.... And had 10 other people join us on the voyage.

This week we'll be treating ourselves to a sky loft suite. We've never experienced Star Class before.. To say that I'm looking forward to it is an understatement.

Also travelling with my wife and daughter is a collection of in-laws, and various other family members.. They have rooms ranging from a crown loft and owners suite down to a central park balcony.. I'll try to give you some thoughts on each room.

If you have any questions let me know. I'll do my best to find out the answer to the question you may have.

Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Excellent! Have a great cruise!

First question: what are hours of coastal kitchen, in general through week but particularly lunch on embarkation day? Thanks!

BobJ

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds like a great time! We are in a Sky Loft next week. Are you in 1724 or 1722? Would appreciate any comments on your genie and embarkation at Fort Lauderdale. I have read some mixed reviews on it and any tips would sure help. Enjoy!
1724 for the win!

Nice! We are in the same suite. How was embarkation?
Seamless. The suites weren't open when we arrived as I read they had been in the past. That said we didn't wait one second. Our genie got us to the front of every line.

Seamless. The suites weren't open when we arrived as I read they had been in the past. That said we didn't wait one second. Our genie got us to the front of every line.

How did the luggage drop go and was it waiting for you when you arrived at your cabin?

How did the luggage drop go and was it waiting for you when you arrived at your cabin?
Luggage was good. Brought it to the suites area. Gave it to a porter. Put some crumpled up green paper in his hand... Then forgot about it until we arrived in the Canadian Sky loft suite (shoulda brought a flag..)

Luggage was good. Brought it to the suites area. Gave it to a porter. Put some crumpled up green paper in his hand... Then forgot about it until we arrived in the Canadian Sky loft suite (shoulda brought a flag..)

We did in March but the balcony glass and is too close to the hand rail for the car window flag to fit. It won't work the same as on Allure and Oasis unfortunately. Glad to hear that the luggage made it.

Out of curiosity who do you have for your Genie and stewards? If you have SeePaul as you main steward you have a great one. Enjoy the week.

Have a fantastic cruise! We cruise on Royal for the first time on the Symphony April 2019, and are booked in a Boardwalk view balcony. I am curious about these inward facing balconies, can you let me know what you think of them as far as noise/privacy is concerned?

We did in March but the balcony glass and is too close to the hand rail for the car window flag to fit. It won't work the same as on Allure and Oasis unfortunately. Glad to hear that the luggage made it.

Out of curiosity who do you have for your Genie and stewards? If you have SeePaul as you main steward you have a great one. Enjoy the week.

Our genie is Joyce and and our cabin Stewart is Brian. Can't recall his assistant.

Our genie is Joyce and and our cabin Stewart is Brian. Can't recall his assistant.

Brian, a little loud, jovial and from the Caribbean? I believe Trinidad and Tobago. If it's the same Brian we have sailed with him on Allure and Harmony more than half a dozen times. If you have a chance ask him if he happens to know an Andrew, Lisa and Owen from Canada.

Enjoy the night. :)

We will have a crown loft suite in September, so no genie for us. I'm curious as to the beverages available in the lounge. Can you take them out? Can you get bottles of water and the like?

Not sure about bottled water, but they do offer soda and selected wines and beers from 11am to 11pm. They did not care if we took the beverages out of the lounge on Oasis.

We will have a crown loft suite in September, so no genie for us. I'm curious as to the beverages available in the lounge. Can you take them out? Can you get bottles of water and the like?
Had no problem getting bottled water.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Brian, a little loud, jovial and from the Caribbean? I believe Trinidad and Tobago. If it's the same Brian we have sailed with him on Allure and Harmony more than half a dozen times. If you have a chance ask him if he happens to know an Andrew, Lisa and Owen from Canada.

Enjoy the night. :)

Brian says hello and asked me to let you know that he finally got his baby girl. P

Brian says hello and asked me to let you know that he finally got his baby girl. P

Wow Constable, that's great news. Let Brian know we are in the "Canadian Suite" September 30th and hopefully we will see him then. Thanks for the baby girl update and enjoy your week on Harmony.

Have a fantastic cruise! We cruise on Royal for the first time on the Symphony April 2019, and are booked in a Boardwalk view balcony. I am curious about these inward facing balconies, can you let me know what you think of them as far as noise/privacy is concerned?

My brother and his fiance are in a Central Park view balcony. When the door is closed you can barley hear a thing. I'm told that boardwalk cabins are the same.

Some thoughts so far.

Day 1. We dined as a group of 13 in the MDR. The dining room service was perhaps the best we've had. They took great care of my little one and when she had to leave due to not napping,our server insisted that I run food up to my wife. The ribs were much be better than I expected. I'd like to have a chat with the jerk who decided to put raisins in the apple pie.

Day 2. The kid slept well.. So that's a good start. Room service delivered to the balcony.. Pancakes by the ocean make for a happy kid. Dropped her off at Adventure Ocean. She apparently had a blast. Breakfast was the decent. I was on deck 17..I needed to get down to deck 6 for the top tier party in a hurry.. So I took Ultimate Abyss. It was better than I expected.

Top tier party was the usual nonsense. I went to Izumi for lunch. It was awesome.

More to come. Stay tuned.