Linking Reservations Yourself?

I want to link our reservation with our children's. I swear I saw a place to do this just yesterday inside the booking. Today I cannot locate it anywhere. Can anyone tell me where in the booking itself you are able to do this? I realize I could call however, I have a lot of problems with calling RC this week (See posting, RC Website:What A Mess). Honestly I just don't want to call them again. Thank you.

I have linked all three of our reservations together. There should be a link under "Purchased and Held" that says "don't see my reservation". If you click on that and add all the information then that reservation should show up on your main log in screen. Then when you go to book excursions or whatever there is a link to "add passengers from another reservation". You just enter their RSVP number and name and it will pop up with their names, which you can then add to the reservation.

Each added excursion will only show on their cruise planner.

I have linked all three of our reservations together. There should be a link under "Purchased and Held" that says "don't see my reservation". If you click on that and add all the information then that reservation should show up on your main log in screen. Then when you go to book excursions or whatever there is a link to "add passengers from another reservation". You just enter their RSVP number and name and it will pop up with their names, which you can then add to the reservation.

Each added excursion will only show on their cruise planner.

If all you want to do is excursions , shows, or specialty dining that will come up on your cruise planner. Off course adding those mean you pay for them.

Who ever booked the two reservations should have already linked the two cabins. It will show up in your vacation summary as Linked Reservations: XXX9999.

As far as I know that is the only way your dining and debarkation is linked. If that number does not show up in your vacation summary you must call your TA or RCI to have them linked.

I looked in my cruise planner but, do not see the option. I will keep checking with the RC website you never know. Thanks.

It's after the "Member Log In" page on the "Cinders, Welcome To My Cruises" then under "Purchased and Held Cruises". If you haven't added your RSVP number there yet then you will probably have to do that before you can add theirs.

If all you want to do is excursions , shows, or specialty dining that will come up on your cruise planner. Off course adding those mean you pay for them.

No so, when you add any of those with a fee you can charge them to any credit card you want; if you book them separately. I never book others directly with ours, just in case somebody wants to cancel and the other doesn't. Now, that's a moot point if it's all for your own kids.

No so, when you add any of those with a fee you can charge them to any credit card you want; if you book them separately. I never book others directly with ours, just in case somebody wants to cancel and the other doesn't. Now, that's a moot point if it's all for your own kids.

Yes you can use any credit card RCI accepts to pre-purchase in your cruise planner. It will give you the option to add additional passengers by adding the reservation number. The names on that number will come up for you to check off. Not very intuitive, but make sure you click add..

We have used it to add other couples to be sure we were on the same bus, table, etc... Downside is you must pre-pay for them. As you pointed out it's your family so no problem.

First thing you need to do is make sure your family shows up as linked to your reservation.

Enjoy your cruise.