Cruise Next deposits

kcdcac13

Hi all, I have 2 NCL cruise next deposits but have found a bargain deal through my banks travel service which saves us £1300 compared to booking direct!!:D Just wondering if we can apply the deposit after we have booked as the bank is saying they have to wait till Tuesday to speak to someone (bank hol in UK) to confirm we can apply it to booking. We are just being impatient really but thought can we just take it off the balance once booked? or does anyone have dealing with using these deposits not direct through NCL??

Thanks in advance guys

The Terms and Conditions say "no" -- but many folks here have reported being able to apply them to an existing booking before final payment. I suspect it is simply a matter of semantics since, before final payment (US anyway), you can cancel and rebook without penalty. So it really makes no difference if you cancel and rebook with the Cruise Next certificate, or if they just go ahead and apply the certificate to the existing booking. Same result either way.

I suspect that if your cancelation policies on your UK booking are different than US policies, you could have a problem.

You're better off waiting until Tuesday to have all your questions answered, or face disappointment later. Be patient.