Alaska Canopy Adventures ziplines - Ketchikan

Herfnerd

We are considering doing one of their two zip lines while in port. On the HAL Eurodam from 7a to 1pm which would pretty much take up all our time here.

Does anyone know if they have a desk in the Tour Operator's Building? Wife wants to wait until we dock and see what the weather is like before deciding. Hoping to get a bit of a discount vs going thru the ship, too.....

When is this??? Next year? I did their Rainforest Canopy course and had a great time. (I'd do it again in a heartbeat!) Their rep met us in front of the visitor's center on Front Street where it intersects with Mission. We had made our reservation months ahead - there were three other ships there that day and we didn't want to take a chance on them being booked up. Have you thought about going to their website and checking for the info you're looking for or calling them directly? Good luck!

When is this??? Next year? I did their Rainforest Canopy course and had a great time. (I'd do it again in a heartbeat!) Their rep met us in front of the visitor's center on Front Street where it intersects with Mission. We had made our reservation months ahead - there were three other ships there that day and we didn't want to take a chance on them being booked up. Have you thought about going to their website and checking for the info you're looking for or calling them directly? Good luck!

Next week!!! We embark this Saturday!!

I checked the website and there was no mention but I eventually called (4 hours behind us and all) and they do have a desk. Guess we'll be getting up early and hope they're open!

Sent from my iPad using Forums