Princess shuttle from cruise terminal to Copenhagen airport

53sunset

Has anyone taken the Princess shuttle from the ship to the airport in Copenhagen recently and was it straight to the airport. A few years ago we took the shuttle and it didn't take us directly to the airport but instead took us to an outside area where we collected our luggage, then stood in line forever to check in for our flight. Then we had to board another bus to go to the airport. We're looking at an April TA that ends in Copenhagen and just wanted to ensure we could get to the airport in time for our flight. :)

On our R/T Copenhagen cruise 2 years ago, we did not take the Princess transfer. We took a taxi from Oceankaj port to the airport. There was a taxi line just outside the building and handled by the port personnel. Our fare was around 450DKK.

Two years ago, we took a Princess shuttle to the airport in Copenhagen. Yes, the luggage was in a special section of the parking garage. We collected it and proceeded into the terminal. I don't remember the lines being too long though. Nothing like what we've had in Amsterdam or London.

Has anyone taken the Princess shuttle from the ship to the airport in Copenhagen recently and was it straight to the airport. A few years ago we took the shuttle and it didn't take us directly to the airport but instead took us to an outside area where we collected our luggage, then stood in line forever to check in for our flight. Then we had to board another bus to go to the airport. We're looking at an April TA that ends in Copenhagen and just wanted to ensure we could get to the airport in time for our flight. :)

We took the Copenhagen Princess shuttle this year from the Getaway to CPH. Shuttle dropped us off across the street from the terminal at a garage where we collected our luggage. There were free carts available for all to carry luggage into the terminal.

We took the Copenhagen Princess shuttle this year from the Getaway to CPH. Shuttle dropped us off across the street from the terminal at a garage where we collected our luggage. There were free carts available for all to carry luggage into the terminal.

Sorry, wrong board. This was for NCL.

I have taken the Princess shuttle from the ship to the airport in Copenhagen. It was very quick and easy. We left the port super early in the morning. I got to the airport so early, I was able to change my 1pm flight to a 10:15am flight!! I think we arrived at the airport around 8am.