Drinks package question

Frangi

I don't drink as such, maybe one.

However my husband does enjoy a few beverages and so if he bought a drinks package, would I be able to have one of those or do they literally watch him drink it?

Mariner of the seas.

If not then being duty free are the individual prices reasonable ?

Also what drinks are complimentary?

Thank you.

They do not allow sharing. They don't watch to see if he drinks it. However, if they catch him/you, they will cancel the package with no refund.

Without alcohol, the virgin drinks are, I think, between $4 - $6 with alcohol $10. - $13.

I thought if one person gets the drink package than they make both people get it. Hopefully I'm wrong because my wife don't drink

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been off the boards for a couple of months but last I heard, they were doing a trial on Harmony only for one month (I think it is for Sept) But, I don't see them doing a trial on 1 ship, for 1 month, unless they have intentions on going fleet wide.

My husband and I don't drink (much) but I still don't think it is fair to make someone who doesn't drink get the package because their spouse does, or make the "drinker" have to pay per drink when they would benefit from a package. Just my 2 cents...

... Also what drinks are complimentary?

Thank you.

Beverages included in your cruise fare: tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade (US type, not carbonated), milk, and juices at breakfast.

However my husband does enjoy a few beverages and so if he bought a drinks package, would I be able to have one of those or do they literally watch him drink it?

Mariner of the seas.

Thank you.

You aren't supposed to share or get a free drink off your husband's drink package. I happen to think the drink prices are pretty expensive, but others may disagree. Bob mentioned the free drinks above.

Mariner of the seas.

Thank you.

Complimentary: Tea, lemonade, juices inside the windjammer, hot chocolate, water (not bottled). If your husband buys a drink package, everyone on the stateroom must have the package. Unless they changed this policy. Even if they did, the answer is no, you will not be able to get "one of those." He would literally have to buy his drink, walk away from that bar, give you his and he orders another from another bar. It 1 drink at a time. Also various drink packages. Some are "beverages", wine & champagne, or unlimited.

... Also various drink packages. Some are "beverages", wine & champagne, or unlimited.

Royal changed their packages a while back. Only one package with alcoholic beverages now, called the Deluxe package.

Complimentary: Tea, lemonade, juices inside the windjammer, hot chocolate, water (not bottled). If your husband buys a drink package, everyone on the stateroom must have the package. Unless they changed this policy. Even if they did, the answer is no, you will not be able to get "one of those." He would literally have to buy his drink, walk away from that bar, give you his and he orders another from another bar. It 1 drink at a time. Also various drink packages. Some are "beverages", wine & champagne, or unlimited.

so much incorrect info here. Please don't have him go to another bar and get you a drink with his package, if you will only drink one or two, you can easily afford to buy them.

so much incorrect info here. Please don't have him go to another bar and get you a drink with his package, if you will only drink one or two, you can easily afford to buy them.

Oh do share what's incorrect. As I am a Diamond Member with years of experience.

Oh do share what's incorrect. As I am a Diamond Member with years of experience.

1. Not everyone has to get the package. This is being trialled on Harmony only.

2. There are no variations for alcoholic drinks packages. Deluxe is it (which used to be called ultimate).

It is only on Harmony for an 8 week test that all people in the stateroom have to purchase the package

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I wasn't trying to be deceitful, I just asked the question. Once it was answered, I would not have one and I again asked what was included and prices.

Yes they are expensive for duty free.

I don't think it's fair at all that my husband can't buy the package if I don't.

This first cruise may well be our last.

I wasn't trying to be deceitful, I just asked the question. Once it was answered, I would not have one and I again asked what was included and prices.

Yes they are expensive for duty free.

I don't think it's fair at all that my husband can't buy the package if I don't.

This first cruise may well be our last.

It's been answered multiple times that this is a trial on Harmony. You said you're on Mariner so it won't apply to you, no need to worry.