Advise needed on Fll hotels

sharon j

Oh thanks Jerry... Sorry though, I haven't been inside Hyatt Pier 66 in a while, but I go past every few days. There's still a lot of work going on on the outside, repairing Wilma damage. I don't know how the inside is coming but I can't imagine everything will be all done by January 6th... As far as staying there, it's a very major project, if you're getting an incredibly low rate and don't mind being in a hotel undergoing something like this then go ahead. But if that stuff bothers you then stay somewhere else. I think it's going to be a gorgeous place when it's all finished, but I just don't know exactly how far along it currently is.

The Greenbriar Beach Club is a nice clean mom and pop beachfront hotel in a wonderful safe area. If you can get a single night there, go for it. I know "snowbirds" that spend the season there year in and year out. Usually its booked solid for the season. ;)

I LOVE the Greenbriar Beach Club and have stayed there several times off season. I highly recommend this motel.

Morning Trent!

Thanks for the update, but alas, no we didn't get a great deal. Went thru Priceline, $125 for the one nite. I'm thinking of calling PL to find out what's up with that, selling a 4 star that is in the middle of major renovations does sound like a 4 star to me or a deal!:( :(

Well if you booked directly with the hotel the lowest price on their website is $279 per night on your date, so $125 isn't that bad, but the fact that it's in the middle of a major renovation is a whole other story. That's something that so many people don't want to be anywhere near that I do think they should at least tell you first, but I doubt you'll get anywhere with Priceline on it. Good luck!

Archived