Kids VIFP Number

cruisewithwife

Yes - everyone gets a VIFP#, even kids under 13. You might want to try clicking on the link on the Carnival webpage that says " Lookup my VIFP Club #. It will require you to enter in the first name, last name and DOB of the VIFP# you are looking for.

But will she not receive the number until we take the cruise?

It should be available under "Look Up my VIFP#" on the Carnival website.

I just checked to confirm and was able to find a VIFP # for a new cruiser, yet to sail (sailing in October).

That's odd because I called and got a VIPF number for my youngest, and his first cruise isn't until October. It's in our online booking info and everything.

That's what I was thinking looks like I'm gonna have to call back tomorrow. Cuz I assumed it would give her a number and say blue since her first cruise

Funny story, after reading this yesterday, I realized I didn't sign up my son for an account; I thought it was assigned after the first sailing. So, I went on the website and signed him up, no problem.

Fast forward to today and the phone rings. My husband answers and has a weird look on his face. He's like, what is this in reference to? Then, is like, well you can talk to him, but he's 4...

A PVP already called to see if she could assist my son with booking his next cruise! She also sent him an email to my email address! I guess they're so eager for new 'blood', they don't take note of key facts like age. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk