Allure Embarkation: Gold Family and First Time cruisers

My wife and I are cruising for our 5th time and first with our duaghter and my MIL and FIL are cruising for their first time. WE are in seperate joining rooms and reservations linked. My question is I know when embarking they divide everything by C&A status. It would be kind of a pain, especially since travling together with an 11 month old to split up and then find each other again onboard for the check in process which I know can sometimes drag out for and hour or two depending on arrival time and terminal flow that day.

Has anyone done this in the past? how was it handled? do they allow you to all go in the Gold member line? If we wanted to stay together will we have to/be allowed to go into the non-C&A line with them?

We all get onboard so I am not really concerned about not getting gold member priority over first timers I would just like to know what to expect at the port and what others have experienced. I know things can change from sailing to sailing and terminal crew member to terminal crew member.

You can check in with your family in the non-gold line....the rep's won't care. And a lot of time's those lines move faster than the C&A lines....once you are all checked in, if boarding hasn't started just sit with them in the new cruiser's section & you can all board at the same time as well....

You can check in with your family in the non-gold line....the rep's won't care. And a lot of time's those lines move faster than the C&A lines....once you are all checked in, if boarding hasn't started just sit with them in the new cruiser's section & you can all board at the same time as well....

Thank you