Favorite Sail Away Spot

sarahc78

Any particular ship you are wondering about or just in general?

Epic ....but also in general maybe someone has a cool spot or idea!

There was a nice bar on the aft of Celebrities ships but I don't really see anything like that on NCL ships. So trying to come up w/ a new spot for our group to enjoy sail away from.

My balcony.

Champagne.

Goose bumps... every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our balcony as well;)

I love to grab a cocktail too and catch it on our balcony...we'll have a group of about 12 our cruise though so trying to find someplace that will be nice and accommodate us all.

We also love sailing away in a main dining room by a window. But I can't recall that there was such a place on the Epic. We had a hard time even finding a view except from our balcony. Perhaps Modernos or Cagneys would be good for that!

When we've had a balcony on the Sun & Dawn, I love sailaway from there. We were in an inside on the Sky, and the deck in front of the Outrigger Lounge (forward on deck 11) was great. On the Getaway, the Waterfront was the place to be. The Epic is tough - there is no promenade deck, no Waterfront, nothing like the Great Outdoor Cafes on the Sun & Sky with a nice aft view...

My best spot (outside of my own balcony) would be this: go to the pool deck on 15. Head forward to the buffet. On the Starboard side, just before you get to the buffet, there is an elevator. This elevator will take you to 18. Right when you get off, go to your right. What makes this spot cool, is it's one of the only places that doesn't have the high glass barriers - you can look right over the rail at the water. You can also hear the pool music, and there is a RR right there, too. It's a nice spot. If you head forward, you'll find some nice cushioned loungers, but unfortunately, the view isn't great due to the glass barriers.