Liberty of the Seas - Adventure Ocean (kid's club)

JillL

We booked our first cruise with RC, so I am beginning the research process. I would love to have any information about kid's club, specifically the Explorer (6-8) group. I know the times, and I have read there is a dinner option for the kids. But I would love to know the type of activities they do and what kids generally think of it.

And if anyone has copies of the kid's activities from a recent cruise, I would be thrilled to see a copy.

Thanks much!

I don't have any of the daily programs but hope this helps:

Hours: 9 to 12, 2 to 5, 7 to 10pm then you pay $7/hour/child

Gagaball, doctor dodge and other dodge balls, different themed tag, fireball, silent speed ball, bingo, crazy tag, there was usually a science activity, its a bomb, its a booger, etc.

They will have fun!

I did a live-ish review of our Easter 2017 cruise (April 16, 2017 I think?) and have lots of info on the kid programs and all of the kids compass paperwork. My daughter was 6.5, my son was 10.5 on this cruise.

I am in a rush and don't have time to look up the link but if you search my history you should be able to find it!!

ETA - my cruise was before O3B internet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked up my review...here ya go!

We had a great time and would definitely recommend LOS to families!! Post here or to my review of you have questions and I am happy to try to answer them!

Live-ish from Liberty 4/16-4/23

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24703&share_tid=2485991&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecruisecritic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2485991&share_type=t

I just looked up my review...here ya go!

We had a great time and would definitely recommend LOS to families!! Post here or to my review of you have questions and I am happy to try to answer them!

Live-ish from Liberty 4/16-4/23

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24703&share_tid=2485991&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecruisecritic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2485991&share_type=t

Thanks! I will definitely read and review!

On formal nights you can drop the kids off before dinner and they take them to Johnny Rockets at no charge. You do have to sign up for this. Usually the second formal night they have pirate night and the kids dress up as pirates and parade around the ship. They make slime during one of the science sessions. They make ice cream using dry ice. My daughter loved it the first 3 or 4 cruises. Then she got board because they basically do the same events on all ships. Even when she was board she liked the late night events like pajama movie night.

On port days you can check them in about 30 minutes before the first excursion time and they can stay on the ship all day.

On formal nights you can drop the kids off before dinner and they take them to Johnny Rockets at no charge. You do have to sign up for this. Usually the second formal night they have pirate night and the kids dress up as pirates and parade around the ship. They make slime during one of the science sessions. They make ice cream using dry ice. My daughter loved it the first 3 or 4 cruises. Then she got board because they basically do the same events on all ships. Even when she was board she liked the late night events like pajama movie night.

On port days you can check them in about 30 minutes before the first excursion time and they can stay on the ship all day.

In our last few cruises they took the kids to WJ. Not as good as it used to be at JR.

Sent from my iPad using Forums