Almost free out of Galveston

Live to Dream

Got a call from my pvp and it's for the Freedom tomorrow and the Breeze on Sunday. Only $88 per person inside or balcony. Then the Valor for Sept. 4th for $62 per person. So my daughter and I are going on the Valor with a balcony for a total of $126 for a 5 days. Can't beat that!!! I'm sure they are all gone, pvp said they were going fast.

Got a call from my pvp and it's for the Freedom tomorrow and the Breeze on Sunday. Only $88 per person inside or balcony. Then the Valor for Sept. 4th for $62 per person. So my daughter and I are going on the Valor with a balcony for a total of $126 for a 5 days. Can't beat that!!! I'm sure they are all gone, pvp said they were going fast.

You have to pay taxes and port fees, how you get $126?

I got a call from my PVP @ 7pm Wednesday evening, offering the sailing for today or Sunday, only paying tax and port charges. I live just north of Houston, so normally I would jump at the chance. Unfortunately, I have work commitments and have to be out of town all week :( Pretty bummed about it, but assisting my neighbors devastated by the flood really puts things in perspective.

Congrats to all that were able to take the offers. What an amazing deal!

I bet they are trying to fill rooms others have cancelled. Late cancels you get taxes and port fees back. Cabin is paid for. Carnival makes money on all the other stuff. Makes business since. Offer through PVPs and they to thier clients. Makes them look good. Cruisers are happy, PVPs reputations go up and Carnival sails full. Sounds like everyone s wins on that but those that cancelled.

Sent from my Z981 using Forums mobile app

I got a call from my PVP @ 7pm Wednesday evening, offering the sailing for today or Sunday, only paying tax and port charges. I live just north of Houston, so normally I would jump at the chance. Unfortunately, I have work commitments and have to be out of town all week :( Pretty bummed about it, but assisting my neighbors devastated by the flood really puts things in perspective.

Congrats to all that were able to take the offers. What an amazing deal!

Would you mind sharing your PVP name and 4 digit extension. I am going to try to take advantage of this.