Spa Specials on Port Days

TerReuv

Type of massage is personal choice. I prefer either hot stone or Swedish myself. I bruise easily and the bruises stick around for a while, so I'd never go for a deep tissue again. Have done it one time and even though it felt good, the visible bruises that lasted for almost 2 weeks are not worth the pitying and/or questioning looks. I think some actually thought that DH had beat me up.

Type of massage is personal choice. I prefer either hot stone or Swedish myself. I bruise easily and the bruises stick around for a while, so I'd never go for a deep tissue again. Have done it one time and even though it felt good, the visible bruises that lasted for almost 2 weeks are not worth the pitying and/or questioning looks. I think some actually thought that DH had beat me up.

Yikes! I also bruise easily. Problem is, my DH would probably love the deep tissue.

So when you book online you're only booking in one persons name, correct? It's our fourth cruise, but our first one just the two of us. Figured we'd do some couple things.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

If you are doing the couples massage, the booking is only in one name. Not sure if the same applies on the ship as it does on dry land, but when we get couples massages here at home, DH just tells them he likes more pressure and they do a deep tissue. Your hubby could probably try that on the ship.

Good to know, thank you. And thanks to Firemanbobswife for the link to the other thread. It reminded me to check my AARP Rewards and they had Carnival gift cards. Saves another 10%. I know I can't beat that on board.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

You're very welcome! Yay on some extra savings!