Christmas and Port Canaveral

I have a question about Christmas gifts. Does anyone that is on a Christmas cruise ever give gifts to those who take care of you? (Room Stewardess, Waiters, Etc.)

Also, this will be my first time cruising out of Port Canaveral. Would someone explain to me the procedure at the Port. I will be driving in. Will I have a place to drop off my luggage and then park, or do I park and then carry my luggage to the pier? I haven't been able to find any info on this. I'm sure it's been asked before, but can't find it, so please indulge me. Thanks everyone.

When you arrive at the Port you will be directed to stay in the left lane, drop off your luggage & then procede to parking. Quick & painless!

As far as taking a Christmas gift for the crew, Cash is always nice & is easier to pack!

If you google Port Canaveral, you will get detailed directions, instructions and a map.

I'm taking small stockings for crew members and am filling them with candy, one tiny Christmas trinket and, of course, extra cash. Notice I said extra.

Archived