Diamond perk: Beverage ?

bryanjaync

I am Diamond and went online to select my beverage preference (see below from the RCL website) to be Diet Coke? My husband is also Diamond and did the same. So when we sail on the Allure, how many diet cokes would two Diamonds sharing the cabin get ? One each? A six pack each ? (not being greedy, just curious)

Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive Welcome Gift on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift/amenity will consist of snack and bottled water which will be placed in the guest's stateroom. In addition, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members also be able to go online to http://www.RoyalCaribbean. com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Gift. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select from a more expanded list of beverages. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed, and are subject to availability.

I am Diamond and went online to select my beverage preference (see below from the RCL website) to be Diet Coke? My husband is also Diamond and did the same. So when we sail on the Allure, how many diet cokes would two Diamonds sharing the cabin get ? One each? A six pack each ? (not being greedy, just curious) ...

Each guest (Emerald and above) should receive a welcome aboard beverage, so in your case one 12oz can per guest. See the Loyalty Ambassador if you don't receive the appropriate gifts.

I am Diamond and went online to select my beverage preference (see below from the RCL website) to be Diet Coke? My husband is also Diamond and did the same. So when we sail on the Allure, how many diet cokes would two Diamonds sharing the cabin get ? One each? A six pack each ? (not being greedy, just curious)

My huband and I are both Diamond, the 1st time we selected coke we got 1 can each...next time we selected water and we got 3 or 4 bottles each.

My huband and I are both Diamond, the 1st time we selected coke we got 1 can each...next time we selected water and we got 3 or 4 bottles each.

Believe it or not, those were two separate "gifts".

1. The two that you ordered.

2. They are now giving out bottles of water "just because".