Do the salons on the ships offer makeup application?

amiryghb

I'm getting married during the cruise and wanted to know if the salon could do my wedding day makeup. I know they can do hair and nails. Makeup is not listed in the salons price sheet so I am assuming it is not offered. I was just wondering if someone had gotten it done or knows that they can do it at the salon anyway. Interestingly enough, the Funship Wedding department or Reservations didn't know the answer when I called. And when I asked if I could talk to someone in the Spa department they said there isn't a Spa department.

Hmmm, you would think if you can get married on the ship they would offer makeup application... I don't know my best guess is to ask when you get on the ship. If they don't offer the service ask a woman on board if she could do it for you if her makeup looks good hehe.

I wasn't too impressed...but I like a more 'natural' look...she put dark green on my eyes and I didn't like that at all...but if you brought your own stuff it might be different. I'm sure they would let you. I just didn't realize she would be putting my makeup on too. If I had to do it again, I would take my own stuff and have them use my stuff...but again, that's only my personal opinion!

If you don't mind my asking, how much was it to have your hair done? And how soon did you make an appt?

That would be a fun treat :)

I made an appointment the first night we got onbaord--before dinner. I wanted my hair washed and blow dried and styled for formal night. The only appointment left was for 3:00pm I took it. cost was 40 bucks.. which included the tip.

Archived