Poor handicap assistance on Norwegian breakaway

Haberlejohn

on our recent cruise poor assistance to my handicapped wife while getting breakfast. Also no assistance at bottom of gangway and I had to push her in her wheelchair up the gangway to board the ship in Bermuda. Obvious disability as she only has one leg. I compare this to princess cruise line who have been excellent , princess see us coming and immediately act to help us. That is why I was upset because of positive experience with princess cruise line, Norwegian did not measure up to those standards

They usually do.

this is wrong from the perspective of bothering others. your money is just as good as theirs and many are so rude to people regardless. so stand and go slow. let people wait! enjoy the food!

when people are right up your back just reach around to scratch your back and when you hit someone in back of you say 'OMG i'm so sorry, i had no idea you were this close to me. and hey while you are back there.......' they will move back in hurry

or lean back and whisper in their ear that you have a flatulence problem and they may want to not be so close. :loudcry:

I am sorry, I do not think it is wrong, I think it is being considerate. There are many options when dining on a ship, the buffet isn't the only place to eat. The one time he may use the buffet is on port days when we stay on the ship. The buffet will not be crowded. I guess it to each his own. I am not saying others should avoid the buffet or anyplace else, I am saying we will.