To all Princess Board Members, New andOld

sue d. miller

Hi. I am Sue Miller,a proud member of the Princess board. I have been here for 4 years. I am part of a clique. That clique applies to each and every person, man or woman,and even some kids that have ever posted here. This post is about me and no other person. I have replyed to each post that I believed to have info pertaining to the post. If I thought something was funny, sometimes I had nothing to add and posted a smiley face. It has been mentioned that that was offensive. I will continue to do it. I can't imagine why that would offend anyone, but that is my opinion. i don'tdo it to add up the post count. That could be taken tonite, and I wouldn't care. I have been accused of being rude. I am sure I have at times in 4 years, but it was not intentional, and would not like to offend anyone. Have I been "playful" , yep I sure have. I like to have fun, and sometimes it takes the cloud away sometimes from some pretty heated topics. I will also continue to do that. anyone can say what they like to me, cause if I am taking the heat, someone else is getting a break. The only people here that I have to listen to, are the board moderators. So, I am not going away, or step aside, or be intimidated, by anyone. I will continue as I have to continue to help when I can, enjoy our community, and all else be damned. I like it here. icon_cool.gif

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY..... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Sue, I have been reading this board from sideline for over a year now. Haven't posted very often. I have enjoyed your opinions, even though I have different take on things once a while. Let's just say it will be a real loss for this board if you decide to stop posting here.

Thank you for that. I love it here, and I just wanted to make it clear to any that would enjoy that,I am not going anywhere. icon_smile.gif

Sue

Sue - YOU GO, GIRL!

Take my new signature quote absolutely at face value.

Donia

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

As Sue's official number one fan of all time, I can only say...

No one does it better baby!

Life is at it's best when your address floats

One MORE open Booking(s).

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Sapphire Princess 09/04

Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 12/04

Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

Hi Sue,

I enjoy your posts and hope you are around a very long time. That is what this board is for. We have all supported each other through the good and the bad, agree or disagree from time to time, and that's what makes this board enjoyable. I'm thinking about booking the Star Princess for Fall 2005, so I'm looking forward to your post after your cruise. DH still says he will never grow up.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;9;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 

Caribbean Princess Sep 04

icon_smile.gif It wouldn't be the same here without your wisdom, humor and cruising experience. This place would be B*O*R*I*N*G without you! Keep up the icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_eek.gif . We love ya'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mother, mother ocean, I have heard you call. Wanted to sail upon your waters since I was three feet tall. You've seen it all, you've seen it all." Jimmy Buffett

Cruises:

RCCL Song of America May 1994

Grand Princess April 2003

Golden Princess April 2004

Next Cruise:

Diamond Princess April 2005

Okay that is 100 icon_biggrin.gif's and a big ole icon_razz.gif comin' at ya sister. Way to grow some big ones!!!

doris

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett

Elation 10/20/02

Paradise 9/21/03

Pride of Aloha 6/07/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

psupa, thanks. I was hoping that this board really was what I thought. Just don't want newbies getting the wrong impression. We really are a great bunch here, and really do care.And we WILL help all we can, and still have fun doing it!! icon_eek.gif

Sue

Sue,

It would definitely be our loss if you stopped posting. You have been such a help to me whenever I've asked a question. Due to your answers you helped to make my last cruise a truly fantastic experience. Some people just take life too seriously and have either lost or never had a sense of humor. Stay the way you are and keep on postin' icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Lynda

Sue

It's very clear that you are having a good time on this board -- that's part of what makes this board so enjoyable.

I've read boards on some of the other lines -- they are pretty boring compared to this one.

Thanks for the information, thoughts and laughs

Sue,

You have been very helpful, although I might forget to say thank you once in a while icon_wink.gif

I like to joke and laugh, too. So far, I haven't found any of your posts offensive - Smiley face or not icon_smile.gif Did I miss something?

I am not "belong" to any board since I am too new and too excited about cruising in general. However, I do try to stay away from heated threads.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

March 28, 2004 - Mariner of the Seas

July 4, 2004 - Sapphire Princess - Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;07;04;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

LOL. Florida beach, please consider yourself as a member of this board!! We were all new once. We would rather make you feel at home RIGHT AWAY. No waiting here. My smily's were said to be non contributable. icon_eek.gif Is that even a word?? Well I like it icon_biggrin.gif

Sue

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DoniaG:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!!!! Omg, that is toooo funny...

And rock on, Sue. icon_cool.gif

-gina-

Grand Princess, here we come!! 3/12/05 Click here to join our roll call party!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;3;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Disney Magic: 2/02, 2/03, 2/04

Sue, I think you are an AWESOME person, and would love to cruise with you anytime! I haven't posted here too mch yet, but I read often. I think that most people here have alot to contribute to the fun of cruising.

Laurie

Zenith 02/01

Century 01/02

Century 02/02

Tahitian Princess 01/03

Century 01/04

Tahitian Princess 01/05

laurib, Thanks, but you know I truly believe all the posters are just like me. No matter the age, we can still have fun without anyone getting hurt. IMHO, this world sucks right now. We have no idea what will happen tomorrow, and we are all so fortunate to be free, and to be able to cruise. And I think most of us are not selfish, and want to help whenever possible. We are not all,"ME,ME,ME. That would get old pretty darn quick.!!

Sue

Archived