Dinning package pain in the butt?

jenn6743

Hello All... My family will be sailing on the Harmony Oct 14th with a group of 6 in 3 cabins. We have always book the dinning package and made reservations before sailing, but you can not plan ahead any more. I was on the Quantum in 2015 out of China and I remember booking them in advanced. Should I pre book or is it easier to book on board and choose your reservation at that time, or should I pre book and take my chances. What is the pros and cons?

Thank,Jenn

You absolutely can prebook the DINING online before you leave. But if for some reason you don't like the times offered, our experience was that there was plenty of availability to switch once on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You absolutely can prebook the DINING online before you leave. But if for some reason you don't like the times offered, our experience was that there was plenty of availability to switch once on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With a dining package as the OP posted they had you cannot book the restaurants in advance.

OP when you board just head to any specialty restaurant and you can make all your reservations from there. We always get the dining package and have never had a problem getting reservations within 1/2 hour of our preferred time.

With a dining package as the OP posted they had you cannot book the restaurants in advance.

OP when you board just head to any specialty restaurant and you can make all your reservations from there. We always get the dining package and have never had a problem getting reservations within 1/2 hour of our preferred time.

I'm so sorry. I didn't see exactly what package the OP had purchased.