Booking this weekend, Balcony level 12 or 14 on Magnifica

Lambo62

If you get the kind of weather that they're having on Preziosa on a similar route at the moment, views will be a moot point. Also, if the seas are any way rough, you'll feel it even more on deck 14 as those cabins are right at the front and higher up. We were in a cabin at the front on deck 16 (Splendida) in rough seas. It was the only time I suffered with seasickness - I'd been in rough seas before and since and never had a problem.

However, a lot of the cabins on deck 12 may be affected by the overhang - good if you need shelter from the rain, bad if the sun is shining but you're in the shade. Unless, of course, you're looking at the Aurea suites and not the Aurea balcony cabins. The suites on deck 12 would have very limited views facing forward and are still close to the front of the ship.

Beamafar, you've peaked my curiosity, what is the weather Preziosa experiencing at the moment? Since I am not familiar with that region at this time a year I wouldn't mind knowing the average temps etc., since it will be approximately this time of year in 2018 when we plan to go. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Forums