Harvest Caye Beach Cabanas, extra guests

AlexandNessa

Forgive me, couldn't find a recent response.

I know the HC Beach Cabanas hold 6 guests for the original charge. Do they allow guests 7-10 for a surcharge per guest?

When they originally became available, I know the charge was for the first 10 people, which they later lowered to 6 guests. Is the hard cut off nrew 6, or can you go up to 10 with a surcharge?

Thks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

When I called Norwegian excursions to ask that question they told me that they couldn't do anything on their end about extra guests and that it was up to guest services aboard the ship during your cruise. They could say yes or they could say no.

I don't think they are giving you good information as on our Sailing, they could not add extra people from the ship.

When we checked in at Harvest Caye, they just asked us how many we had and charged us at the cabana check-in counter.

I really wouldn't worry about, and am guessing that they are not connecting you with the right people at Harvest Caye. All will be a-ok and expect the additional charge to be around $90 per person. As I recall, they said that they allow you up to 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums